The team assembled to lead One On One Community Based Programmes comprises of different skill sets to enhance
a holistic delivery of solutions to educators and learners alike.
One On One Community Based Programmes therefore seeks to achieve the following goals over the next ten years:
1. Work towards the provision of adequate and effective
teaching at primary level of all core subjects inclusive of mathematics, science; accounting and other
pertinent subjects over time.
2. Increase the number of quality passes in all core
subjects including mathematics, science; accounting and other pertinent subjects over time.
3. Ensure that the introduction of the new curriculum
that raised the cognitive demand of core subjects in 2006 be addressed through the provision of extra curricula
classes to close gaps created by weak foundations from lower grades.
4. Provide “open days and career guidance” opportunities
to enable learners to choose career paths and fields of study earlier whilst intervention mechanisms are still
available and applicable.
5. Ensure effectiveness of public private partnerships to
create employment opportunities for interns
and retired professionals through learner training projects at pre-tertiary level.