The team assembled to lead One On One Community Based Programmes comprises of different skill sets to enhance
a holistic delivery of solutions to educators and learners alike.
One On One Community Based Programmes therefore seeks to achieve the following goals over the next ten years:
- Work towards the provision of adequate and effective teaching at primary level of all
core subjects inclusive of mathematics, science and accounting.
- Increase the number of quality passes in all core subjects including mathematics, science
- Ensure that the introduction of the new curriculum that raised the cognitive demand of core
subjects in 2006 be addressed through the provision of extra curricula classes to close gaps created by
weak foundations from lower grades.
- Provide “open days and career guidance” opportunities to enable learners to choose career paths
and fields of study earlier whilst intervention mechanisms are still applicable.
- Ensure effectiveness of public private partnerships to create employment opportunities for interns
and retired professionals through learner training projects at pre-tertiary levels.